10th Annual Fall Brawl Lacrosse League
“There’s no off season!” An affordable way to keep playing lacrosse without the stress of practices and scheduling conflicts. An opportunity to keep the stick in player's hands, improve skills & field IQ, and have fun while playing!
Dates: September 13 - October 11, 2020, 5wks; Rain Date October 23, 2020 (Not guarenteed)
Host Fields: Moorestown, NJ 08057
Moorestown High School, 350 Bridgeboro Road
Divisions: Youth 7/8th, High School
Cost: $125/player via check or PayPal; League pinnie included, must be worn Sundays.
Fall Brawl Lax League has two ways of registering to play, as a team or an individual needing a team. If your town or program does not have enough players to enter an entire team, partial teams and individual players will be assigned to a team and placed on the youth or high school level appropriate roster. All teams & team players and individual players must register online. All players must be US Lacrosse members. Dates, time & locations subject to change. If you have any questions please email
League Information-Limited Collision League
The league was developed to allow spring youth and HS teams to play together. No one should be recruiting from other towns/programs to build or strengthen their team. Coaches found actively recruiting will be dismissed from the league.
Only registered and paid players can participate in the league. Players can not be rostered on multiple teams, but can sub for a team at the appropriate level if needed. If you need substitution players, please let me know from week to week and I can email players directly from the Sub list. Each player will be assigned a # and received a league pinnie the first week of games. If no payment has been received, they player will not receive a pinnie and can not participate until payment is received.
- Youth & High School Divisions-ALL players must be current members of US Lacrosse. You can only register for 1 team.
- Youth Divisions-Players required to play with the age group that they will be playing with in spring 2020.
- Fall 2020/Spring 2020-Grade based
- High School 9-12, One HS Division
- 5 Sundays, September 13 - October 11; Rain Date October 23, 2020, make up not guarenteed
- Between 8am -12pm, 1-2 games each Sunday depending on # of teams registered in the league
- Games Times
- Games: 50 minute games, two 25 min halves with 5 min half time, 5 minutes in between each scheduled game.
- ALL 2020 games will be played at Moorestown High School-Fields 5-8
- Fees-Covers administrative fee, fields, referee fees, game balls
- Player Registration Fee: $125 via Check or PayPal (includes pinnie); $135 Late registration fee
- Registration-ALL COACHES & PLAYERS MUST BE US LACROSSE MEMBERS
- Online Registration OPENS August 17, 2020
- Team Registration for Coaches & Team Managers-CLICK HERE to register your team
- Team Registration Deadline 9/6/2020 - If interested in registering a team after this date, please email email@example.com.
- Team Player registration
- Coach will send you a link to register, payment due at the time of registration or CLICK HERE
- Team player registration deadline 9/11/2020
- Late registration fee applied on 9/12/2020, $10 late fee
- Late registration closes 9/13/2020
- ALL Players will receive a league reversible pinnie. League pinnie must be worn during games.
- $125 Via check, payable to SJQL PO Box 722 Moorestown, NJ 08057
- In the Memo Box include Fall Brawl Lax League-Team Name/Players Name
- $125 Via Paypal, follow instructions when registering
- $135 Late registration fee via check or Paypal, starts dates above.
- League & Schedule updates will be posted on Facebook. Please subscribe so you receive the most up to date information.
LINKS ARE HIGH LIGHTED IN BLUE.
AT THIS TIME NO U9 DIVISION 7v7 FBLL
The goal for the U9 FBLL is to make each session fun for the players while teaching the basic skills of lacrosse. We will introduce the fundamentals such as cradling, catching, passing, shooting, picking up ground balls, and defensive positioning. Then, players will be divided into teams for 7v7 scrimmage.
- Dates: September 10 - October 15, 2017, 6 weeks
- Time: TBA, League games run between 8AM-1PM. U9 time will depend on the # of players registered.
- Cost: League Pinnie included, must be worn each Sunday
- $80 Via check, payable to SJQL PO Box 722 Moorestown, NJ 08057
- In the Memo Box include Fall Brawl Lax League-U9 & Players Name
- $80 Via Paypal, follow instructions when registering
- $95 Late registration fee
- Location: William Allen Middle School, Moorestown, NJ
- Dates, times, locations subject to change.
- U9: All players must be 8 years old or younger on August 31st preceding competition. It is recommended that when multiple teams exist within a program, teams should consider physical size, skill, and maturity
- Fall 2017/Spring 2018 Age Grouping Quick Reference Table (LINK Page 2)
- U7-U9-Born on or after 9/1/2008
- Individual Player Registration OPENS July 1: CLICK HERE
For more information and questions, please Email Lee Ann McLoughlin at